Would you like a simple conversion tactic that has boosted conversions every time it’s been tested?
I’ve tested well over 10,000 different marketing ideas in the last 13 years of doing internet marketing.
Very few ideas “work all the time”. Some ideas work MOST of the time. Meaning if I replicate them unto other websites and funnels they’ll work.
However, today’s idea has NEVER FAILED (in any of my tests). It usually increases
conversions by 15% to 20%.
Keep in mind that the EXECUTION is critical.
The idea is simple, however if you don’t nail it — it might not work. If you do it correctly, it’s almost guaranteed to work.
The Best Way To Increase Conversion Rates
The idea is: 3 UNDENIABLE QUESTIONS.
Three questions that RESONATE with the reader. Three questions that HIT them in between the eyes.
One of the greatest marketing quotes of all time is, “Always enter the conversation already taking place in the customer’s mind.” These 3 questions do it.
PAIN VS. PLEASURE
This really depends on what you’re selling. Some markets are PAIN driven and some are pleasure driven. Knowing what drives your market is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL.
Not all markets are “pain driven”. For an example, learning how to play an instrument is PLEASURE driven. Yes, there’s a few pain points, but they are a minority.
I’ll tweak the questions based on which trigger I want to hit (pain or pleasure or both).
Here’s an example from a bass playing course. And here’s the intent of each question:
- UNDENIABLE YES
- UNDENIABLE YES
- UNDENIABLE YES
- Do you want to learn the critical techniques that you can use to quickly master all your favorite songs on the bass?
- Would you love to change your sound and transform your playing from “amateur” to pro, faster than you ever thought possible?
- Are you interested in becoming a well-respected, rock-solid bass player that everyone wants to play with? And everyone enjoys listening to?
Maybe those sound like wild claims, but if you take just 5 minutes to read this letter, I’ll show you how you can do it with an easy 1-2-3 formula.
All 3 of these questions lead to SOLID yeses.
Let’s go deeper into these questions. These aren’t just “random questions” that are “hitting benefits”.
These questions HIGHLIGHT THE BIGGEST BENEFITS that they want. You have to know your market (this is your biggest edge).
Question 1 focuses on them playing all their favorite songs FAST.
Question 2 highlights “sounding like a pro”.
Question 3 pushes their “pride button”.
Sometimes I’ll just hammer the pain. Health problems are PAIN driven. Here’s an example of “PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, YES”:
- Are you taking over 100 grams of protein per day… from shakes, supplements, and food…but you’re not making the gains you expect?
- Do you ever feel bloated, gassy, and maybe even get the runs after downing a protein shake?
- Maybe you’ve been feeling “backed up” since upping the protein in your diet?
- Do you want to increase the useable amount of protein in your body? I’m talking about protein that enters into your bloodstream and helps grow bigger, stronger muscle fibers.
I always like finishing with a YES. Even when I’m highlighting the pain.
You can use this EVERYWHERE.
I always use it when I start a sales letter. This is a GO-TO move for me.
EMAIL SUBJECT LINES
I love asking a killer question in a subject line. It has to be SHORT and to the point.
Here’s a couple of examples:
SUBJECT: Tired of wasting money on private lessons?
SUBJECT: Want to speed up your gains by 75%?
OPEN EMAILS WITH IT
Inside the email, you’ve got a lot more space.
So you can start your email with a couple of undeniable questions. It’s a solid power move.
ADWORDS AND FACEBOOK
Asking questions in your ads can lead to some STRONG click through rates.
You can turn any statement into a question. For an example, “Increase your testosterone by 25%.” Can be turned into “Want to increase your testosterone by 25%?”
Statements put up people’s mental defenses. Questions bring down people’s defenses and invite them in.
This is just 1 piece of my million dollar copywriting template. I’ll be releasing what I believe will be the most powerful copywriting course ever put together in September. Enter your name and your email below to get more details.